Therapy Specialists is proud to partner with PACE centers to help seniors with chronic care needs continue to live in their home and be a part of their community.
Our therapists work in concert with the interdisciplinary team to create a plan of care to help participants to restore function, maintain their current abilities, and empower independence.
We are excited to make a contribution to this innovative care model for
To launch a new partnership, Therapy Specialists understands the importance of building trust and rapport with your program’s interdisciplinary team, department heads, and staff. Much like a patient evaluation, we assess the needs of your center and develop “Our Plan of Care” customized to your program.
Our approach to therapy services at PACE centers includes:
- Implementing evidence-based exercise programs which help healthcare
professionals screen, assess and intervene with older adults in order to
- Therapy protocols, therapy programs, training manuals, and education that
are continuously developed to achieve the best quality care.
- Providing the appropriate amount of therapy every day that keeps the
participant moving forward and meeting their functional goals
- Proactive approach to rehab services which may include home exercise programs,
modalities for pain, caregiver training, patient education on pain management,
body mechanics, etc.
- Involving the family from the participant’s start of care in order to help them
understand the therapeutic plan and be successful in their current
Lastly, our therapeutic approach is based on necessity, progress and results. Each participant that requires rehab services will have a therapist assessing them every year and giving participant’s advice on how their balance is trending, what exercises or activities could help them, or identifying needs that might require therapy services.