We are proud to offer a pediatric therapy program with a team of experts that is dedicated to helping infants, toddlers, and adolescents meet life, prepared for success.
Because no two children are the same, our pediatric specialists work with families, physicians, and other healthcare professionals to develop programs that target each child’s needs. We use the most current, effective, and child-friendly strategies to help our pediatric patients achieve age-appropriate goals and milestones. We also empower parents with home programs and education to help them optimize their child’s progress.
We are one of only a few San Diego pediatric therapy providers to bring physical, occupational, and speech therapy together in a single location—meet our team of experts at our Point Loma outpatient clinic in beautiful Liberty Station.
Our services include:
- Physical therapy to improve gross motor development and address difficulties with strength, endurance, balance, coordination, range of motion, and flexibility.
- Occupational therapy to improve fine motor skills, sensory processing skills, and increase success and independence with self-care skills such as tying shoes, dressing, and feeding.
- Speech therapy to help with sound production, language acquisition/development, stuttering, and social language skills.
Conditions that may benefit from pediatric therapy:
- Auditory processing disorders
- Articulation Disorders/Sound production difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Muscular Torticollis
- Developmental apraxia of speech
- Developmental delay
- Down Syndrome
- Expressive and Receptive Language Disorders
- Feeding and swallowing disorders
- Picky eating
- Gait abnormalities / Difficulty walking
- Genetic disorders
- Orthopedic injuries
- Sensory processing disorders
- Toe walking
To make an appointment or learn more about our pediatric therapy services, contact us at (619) 501-9755.